Welcome.

We are very excited to welcome all our new visitors from around the world.   Our welcome messages are all in the comments below.

This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Welcome.

1. 1342013ir says:

HI,
    People from around the world. I am speaking to you to say can you leave a comment to say that you visit on are blog. thank you for reading.

2. JH says:

welcome to year3 blog will you like it.

3. RCBBJ says:

We welcome all the dear visiters a happy new year and a merry Christmas!!!!We hope you all enjoy our blog, from all our work witch one do you like the most???!!..You will like it I am SHORE!!!! FROM RCBBJ

4. ARB says:

We welcome all the new visitors all around the world and we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. which is the best blog? you will really like them I am shore!

5. EH says:

Welcome to year 3 fantastic blog every one around the world is very welcome to look and we wish you a very merry Christmas . please can you leave a comment ?

6. GLM says:

Hi , I wish you a very merry Christmas!!!!!!

7. Acb says:

Hi
    class three would really like you to look at our blogs. You are all very welcome to look at our class blogs because we would like to get as many people looking at our blogs from around the world. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to we would just like some people to look. Also please comment on some.

8. RO says:

Hello we are learning to 100 word challenge.

9. JJMB says:

I wish every country in the world a merry Christmas and a happy new year happy day.We welcome you very much I wish you a lots and lots of happy days. Do you like Christmas? Epic days

10. Jm says:

Hello I hope you send lots of comment and I also hope you read are story’s.

11. LF says:

Hello! welcome to our blog. Hope you like this blog, this blog will be the best blog that you have seen. You will leave a comment and send it and we will leave a comment.

12. EB says:

Welcome people to year 3 blog, we are putting lots of things on the blog so you can comment on our work . We hope you like our work . We would like lots of visitors so please comment on our work. Please comment on our work even if you only like it a little bit. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

• Vicki Brierley says:

I will certainly be looking forward to seeing all your wonderful work Evie. A very happy Christmas to you too!!!

• Thin King says:

I am looking forward to commenting on all your work. Commenting on your work will be a joy. When I have commented on some of your work, I will comment on some more of your work. X

• Thin says:

Another brilliant idea from St Thomas’s. Year 3 will be able to display their fantastic development to a much wider audience. Everyone is looking forward to reading the blog which I am sure will cheer everyone up!

• John Brierley says:

13. AH says:

Hello and welcome to year 3 ‘s blog. We hope you leave a comment because lot’s will be going on .We also wish you a merry chrismas.

14. OL says:

Hello I hope you can come to are blog again. We will be very thankful if you like it visit our blog.

15. JGH says:

Welcome people from all over the world we will be sharing with you what we do in school all year . We hope you will find it interesting if you do please post a comment below. We will be putting lots of stuff on the blog and we hope you will comment on it. We hope you will have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year .

• Ilona Hepburn says:

What a lovely place to share ideas and creations and thoughts! I really look forward to following all of you during this exciting year of learning! You’re all fantastic!

16. Bw says:

hello, I hope you enjoy my story

17. 1342013jm1 says:

welcome to year 3 blog I hope like my story I’m good at writing story it is going all over the wold . You are gowing to like it.

18. HG says:

Hi
    I hope you enjoy reading are story’s we would appreciate it if you comment nice comments we will be making more and more story’s or things that tell you information.Also merry christmas

19. 1342013am says:

welcome to our fab comment’s.

20. TK says:

Welcome everybody we have been learning a lot please leave a comment and a merry Christmas.

21. SW says:

Hello all, this is year three blog. I hope you enjoy our writing that we have worked hard on. Please can you try to leave us a comment. Everyone around the world can reply to our writing. We are really impressed with our writing and hope that you will like it. Also I hope that I have done a happy welcome to you all. Have you ever done a blog before?

Everyone in year three have learned a lot this year. I hope you vist our blog as much as you can. You will like our blog I am sure!

22. peter bond says:

Work hard year 3

23. Chris Booth says:

Hi Year 3,

I can’t wait to keep up to date with your blog and I’m really looking forward to reading the great sagas that will be published.

Cheers