WELCOME

welcome

Hello and welcome to Year 3’s Blog

We will be using the blog to share all of our learning this year.   We are looking forward to getting started.

Y3 bloggers would really appreciate your comments. Remember – all comments will be moderated before going live.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs, Let's Celebrate, Parent News. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to WELCOME

1. TB says:

Hello and welcome to year 3’s blog we hope you can visit our blog and we wish you a merry Christmas! we will keep on putting more information on the blog. I hope you like our blog! do you like our blog? if you visit our blog you are the best.

2. LO says:

Hello visitors who are reading our year 3 blog, we hope you enjoy it We hope you can comment on our blog because lot’s of people have. Our school wish everyone merry Christmas and a happy new year. We are learning to do a mini saga about our Elf Todd and an object of our own.

3. Hello, my name is Warren and I really enjoyed reading the blog and especially about Todd who contacted the police and made sure that the burglars were arrested!

Well done Todd!

I am a policeman, but that’s not all I do, as I love football and helping children get into sports, so I help run a local football league, I have coached football and I referee football matches.

I have a wonderful wife and an amazing son, 2 Newfoundland dogs, 2 lovebirds and a parrot!

So we have some fun in our house but still not as much fun as you are having at your school.

Keep up the good work and remember, have fun!!!